Position: Applications Analyst Data Migration
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (100% onsite)
- Seeking analysts to be a technical resource in supporting our HCM data migration from legacy application and integration definition for ERP/HCM implementation.
- In addition, this role will provide primary IT technical support with various database (Oracle and SQL Server) and interface tools (scripting and reporting).
- This position is required to participate in a hard charging project environment, quickly analyzing and understanding legacy systems and help identify the best solutions in a timely manner utilizing database, programming and application analysis skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Access
- Ability to learn and understand application data table structure to create database schemas
- and ability to conditionally extract data directly from data base to create complex database
- views with Strong SQL programming
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database backup/restore processes and
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
- Define, manage and/or perform the design, testing, implementation and documentation of IT
- systems per agreed timelines, business requirements and organization standards in
- collaboration with internal business units
- Experience developing interfaces and integration between different system
- Extract & transform for data integration
- Work as a cross functional team member, critically evaluate and manage user requests to
- ensure accurate prioritization and optimal resolutions
- Lead communication with internal staff, business users, and technology service providers to
- bridge the requirement gaps and technical needs
- 2+ years' experience in IT Applications
- 2+ years' report development in Oracle BI Publisher, Crystal reports or SSRS
- 4 year degree or Master's degree related to Computer Science and Business Analyst.
General Skills & Abilities:
- Communications skills to define and document requirements
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willingness to document processes and procedures, enabler of turnover to production.
- Working experience of creating Oracle Packages/functions and Microsoft SQL Server stored
- Experience supporting application functions like Payroll, Time Reporting, Absences, Benefits,
- Position Budgeting and Core HR
- Working experience of developing reports in Oracle Fusion including Oracle BI Publisher and
- Working experience of Oracle Fast Formula, HCM extract
- Experience with ASP.net programming
- Experience working on interface development between finance/HR system (eP/Next Gen) and
- Questica budget system
- Experience with a public sector agency.
Last updated on Aug 23, 2022