Pay: $60-70/hour W2. Our company offers our consultants a suite of benefits after a qualification period including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance.
Hybrid role, 3 days onsite 2 remote.
W2 candidates only, C2C not possible for this position.
This role role will be responsible for supporting key content strategy work and report directly to Director, Content Strategy Leads for US brands of a large pharmaceutical company. The role will collaborate closely with the Editorial Strategy, Marketing Strategy and Experience Planning teams to provide support to a select group of priority brands, while it helps to document content strategy best practices that can be applied across the brand portfolio and among our agency partners.
- Design content strategy inclusive of the role of content, themes and topics for the deliverables that support our Integrated Product Strategy Teams and brands.
- Build and implement Experience Plans, in partnership with Experience Planners, documenting each touchpoint and content asset the customer may interact with – and how they work together to ultimately change behaviors.
- Serve as Day-to-day contact for Marketing Strategy & Experience Planning project managers & agencies.
- Partner with Editorial Strategy, Marketing Strategy and agency partners to contribute to briefing for brand content programs.
- Provides creative and editorial support for core content assets (ie, video, articles, etc) for brands as directed by Editorial Planning Lead and Content Strategy Lead. This includes conducting your own critical review of content and project managing the review by other Content Lab members.
- Contributes to “ContentRX” a programs that documents, showcases and scales content best practices and guidelines to be applied across all brands.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content strategy, editing/writing.
- Experience in the Healthcare or the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in leading key projects and initiatives on time, on track, and on budget
- Understanding of wellness, health & lifestyle coverage
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- The ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional marketing teams, while collaborating across the organization to deliver high-impact content programs.
- Understanding of regulatory, compliance privacy and legal guardrails and policies
Who We Are:
The Fountain Group is a nationwide staffing firm with over 80 Fortune 100-500 clients. Since 2001, TFG has maintained a consistent standard of excellence, and our work is broadly recognized every year through numerous industry performance awards. Our success is a team effort.
Browse our website below for additional information on our company.
The Fountain Group
4505 Woodland Corporate Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614
“We work in Life Sciences, Clinical, Engineering, IT, and more. Above all, we specialize in people.”
Last updated on Nov 15, 2023