Job Number: 23-03037
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Administrator for our client in Fergus Falls, MN (Onsite).
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the design, baseline, maintenance and security.
- Assists in the management of a comprehensive communications system including the network services planning and engineering, software maintenance, contract administration, and liaison with regulation sources to ensure efficient operations of the communications network systems associated with Information Technology and Clinical Informatics.
- With a focus on access and security, baselines and standards, the Network Administrator will be responsible to define network baselines and create action plans to elevate and maintain baseline using best practice frameworks like NIST and SANS CIS Controls.
- The Network Administrator tasks can range from various proactive, reactive, and support services in collaboration.
- Other duties may involve a range of activities as needed - such as monitoring network activity and properly responding to malicious activity.
- Build and sustain networks that integrate governance, compliance, risk controls and oversight to enhance separation and segmentation into our networks.
- Design, test, baseline, monitor and upgrade network hardware including servers, storage, peripherals, routers, switches, network nodes of all network infrastructure.
- Configuration, test, baseline and management of network infrastructure including Firewalls, Remote Access, Wi-Fi. Update documentation.
- Establish to control networks for systems access and security.
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Evaluate security events to determine network risk, impact and mitigation efforts.
- Research, Identify and spotlight vulnerabilities on on-premises and remote networks, correct problems, to maintain secured network.
- Write technical support documentation for network systems and document network topology.
- Provide support for Windows applications, virtualization, network connectivity, remote access, Intranet, email, user administration, VoIP phone system, network printing, faxing, and any other hardware/software issues.
- Perform other network administration duties, networking equipment updates, mitigation, identification and troubleshooting of system issues, network equipment asset management, performance tuning, and change management.
- Perform audits with network scanning tools.
- Manages alerting and network performance applications. Maintains Network diagrams.
- Monitor MPLS, SD-WAN, or other telecommunication circuits. Diagnose network disruptions and work with vendors to create trouble tickets when outages occur.
- Manage contracts for all telecommunication, MPLS, and internet connections.
- Assist to develop and execute strategy to ensure compliance with all mandated PII, HIPAA and security programs.
- Meeting and maintaining all specified requirements associated with each program.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / IT or Business, or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in a production network.
- Requires extensive knowledge of all phases of a large network with multiple remote sites managed from a central location
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco wired and wireless products.
- Advanced knowledge of network performance monitoring applications.
- Advanced knowledge of security products like malware protection, and web filtering.
- Strong understanding of the OSI model. TCP/IP Networking and routing protocols.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects in a time sensitive production environment where downtime protocols must be followed.
- Requires experience with customer support with technical teams and the ability to interact in a professional manner with both vendors and peers.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Last updated on Nov 2, 2023