HRIS Systems Analyst
The Company Human Resources team has an excellent opportunity for a HRIS Systems Analyst
, located in the Irvine, CA
office*. The Systems HRIS Analyst's primary focus is to contribute to the development, testing, implementation and on-going administration of the human resource information systems (HRIS) as required. This position serves as a technical point of contact and oversees user acceptance testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing process flows for process improvement opportunities and optimizing HR systems. Incumbents in this position will cross train and support in all areas, but their duties will focus primarily on System Configuration. The HRIS Systems Analyst will focus on System Configuration. Their duties will include configuration, development, testing and implementation of new/existing system capabilities. The HRIS Systems Analyst also participates in HRIS upgrades, patches, fixes, testing and other technical projects as assigned. This position will be responsible for providing level 2 support to the Associates across company, in the technical matters related to Information Systems across HR. They will develop user training materials and be responsible for maintenance of the HR portal. General Responsibilities
Work Schedule and Benefits Full-time position, Exempt Office Hours in Irvine, CA: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm Department needs will call for occasional overtime Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan Qualifications
- Perform system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of Oracle Cloud HCM system (Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance, Absence, HCM Analytics). Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application upgrade/fix. Maintain HRMS system tables. Document process and results. Configure, develop and independently manage Oracle Cloud HCM modules.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Optimize HRIS processes by integrating the software/systems to build a highly integrated and automated set of processes.
- Perform audits on HR processes, documents and data. Take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and consequences.
- Maintain specialization in the specific areas of responsibilities through constant learning the new technologies and best industry practices.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Continuously increase both HR and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Conduct training; Develop user procedures and guidelines. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Create and maintain master structural data in the system (i.e. Dept./Org tree, Jobcode, location etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in Core HR and multiple of the following modules within Oracle Cloud HCM: Benefits, Compensation, Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance, Absence Management.
- 7 years of combined experience in Information Systems
- Expertise in writing complex SQLs
- Expertise level skills in writing Fast Formula
- Understanding of quantitative/qualitative measurement and data/system design principles
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with a programming language and PL/SQL preferred
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently under a general guidance
- Experience with a Project Management Tool