HRIS Systems Analyst
Job Number: 23-00493
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a HRIS Systems Analyst for our client in Irvine, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus is to contribute to the development, testing, implementation and on-going administration of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) as required.
- Serves as a technical point of contact and oversees user acceptance testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing process flows for process improvement opportunities and optimizing HR systems
- Will cross train and support in all areas, but the duties will focus primarily on System Configuration.
- Will focus on System Configuration.
- The duties will include configuration, development, testing and implementation of new / existing system capabilities.
- Also participates in HRIS upgrades, patches, fixes, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Will be responsible for providing level 2 support to the technical matters related to Information Systems across HR.
- Develop user training materials and be responsible for maintenance of the HR portal.
- Perform system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of Oracle Cloud HCM system (Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance, Absence, HCM Analytics). Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application upgrade / fix. Maintain HRMS system tables.
- Document process and results. Configure, develop and independently manage Oracle Cloud HCM modules.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Optimize HRIS processes by integrating the software / systems to build a highly integrated and automated set of processes.
- Perform audits on HR processes, documents and data. Take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and consequences.
- Maintain specialization in the specific areas of responsibilities through constant learning the new technologies and best industry practices.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Continuously increase both HR and HRIS application / tools knowledge.
- Recommend process / customer service improvements, innovative solutions, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Conduct training; develop user procedures and guidelines.
- Trains clients on new processes / functionality.
- Trains new system users.
- Create and maintain master structural data in the system (i.e. Dept. / Org tree, Jobcode, location etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in Core HR and multiple of the following modules within Oracle Cloud HCM: Benefits, Compensation, Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance, Absence Management.
- 7 years of combined experience in Information Systems
- Expertise in writing complex SQLs
- Expertise level skills in writing Fast Formula
- Experience with a programming language and PL / SQL preferred
- Experience with a Project Management Tool
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently under a general guidance
- Understanding of quantitative / qualitative measurement and data / system design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Salary: $120k - $130k/yr.
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status
Last updated on Feb 20, 2023