Genesis10 is seeking a SAP Solutions Specialist: II (Intermediate) for a contract with our client in Inver Grove Heights, MN. 100% Remote. Local candidates to Minneapolis preferred but not required.Job Description:
A SAP Demand to Supply Senior analyst with Good experience in designing interfaces and experience in configuring SAP Manufacturing(Discrete & Process Industries), Quality management, PPDS & IBP modules of S4 cloud systems. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to identify, map and implement improvements and support the SAP S4 Hana implementation & support SAP functions in the area of PPDS, IBP & SAP PP & QMKey Responsibilities:
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Driving large ERP transformation programs utilizing business processes mapping, fit to standard, UAT & SIT testing and cutover processes using the SAP Activate program methodology.
- Help translate business requirements, manage scope and complexity, drive testing sign-off etc
- Drive processes and identify Gaps in business processes and systems.
- Lead workstream projects and use project management skills to structure, describe and present complex issues/solutions.
- Work with technical teams to design and configure SAP S/4HANA with ePPDS & IBP domain
- Responsible for the technical design, construction, testing, and delivery of the system based on functional business requirements.
- Provide functional and technical perspective in core workstream, as well as integration with other modules.
- Develop/manage detailed configuration and testing of the system to meet functional business requirements.
- Develop workflows, troubleshoot issues and train super users /end users on system usage.
- Facilitating business sessions gaining technical alignment of priorities, requirements, designs, testing, training, and project steps going forward towards deployment and stabilization.
- Complete work tasks as assigned by leadership team and be able to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, business, finance, or in a related field preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Manufacturing & Supply chain processes and their integration with SAP systems in area of Demand to Supply Advanced Planning (PPDS) , Integrated business planning (IBP) Manufacturing(PP), Quality Management(QM), Inventory management(IM) Minimum 5 years leading complex SAP engagements/implementations including all phases of the project life cycle from executing explore, design, delivery, and testing (SAP Activate methodology)
What Skills Should You Have?
- SAP certification in IBP, SAP PP (S4 with PPDS)
- The role requires attending some mandatory workshops at client locations. 20% per year.
- Must have domain experience with Manufacturing and supply planning and how to optimize them with S4 HANA & IBP products in Cloud Environment.
- Experience working on SAP S/4HANA projects with working knowledge of Fiori apps.
- Knowledge, understanding, configuring, designing solutions in SAP PP, QM & to identify gaps in current design and provide solutions to meet current and future requirements
- Solid understanding in Process orders, In process Inspections, Silo Management, TSW frame work, integrations (PP-PPDS, IBP-PP, PP-FI)
- Superb collaboration and communication skills. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Gather and document business requirements for resolving issues, enhancements, and projects.
Hourly W2 pay rate $75.00-$90.00
We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges. If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client. Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Behavioral Health Platform
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities availableFor multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Last updated on Nov 9, 2023