Genesis10 is seeking an Enterprise Platform Full Stack Developer (Java) for a leading company in Cleveland, OH. This is a direct hire, hybrid W2 position that will be onsite 3 days per week.
**Relocation Assistance Available.
**Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis. We are unable to do C2C or CTH for this role. No 3rd parties please. Job Description: The Enterprise Platform Full Stack developer is responsible for the design, development, integration, implementation, and support of web-based application software in a full-stack environment. This individual will join Enterprise platform Engineering team to design, build and enhance digital applications and domain APIs built on cloud enabled technologies to deliver high-performance, secure, and user-friendly solutions. Responsibilities include collaboration with other developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications. This role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates and works closely with other developers as a mentor. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated and committed to providing exceptional technical solutions, and collaboration. This role requires someone who is passionate about technology and has a track record of delivering high-quality solutions in a fast-paced environment. Job Duties:
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to create visually appealing and responsive user interfaces.
- Develop front-end components using React.js for a seamless user experience.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness.
- Implement state management using Redux or context API for complex applications.
- Handle data flow and maintain a consistent application state.
- Develop reusable and modular UI components for efficient code maintenance.
- Optimize components for maximum performance and reusability.
- Architect and develop microservices using Java Springboot framework.
- Implement server-side logic, APIs, and data processing components.
- Optimize microservices for scalability and efficiency.
- Design and maintain databases (SQL or NoSQL) for efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Implement data processing and manipulation as needed by the applications.
- Write comprehensive unit tests and conduct thorough testing to identify and resolve issues.
- Collaborate in code reviews to maintain code quality and consistency.
- Optimize application performance for faster loading and smoother user interactions.
- Profile and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks.
- Implement robust security measures to safeguard applications and user data.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for code, APIs, and microservices.
- Document best practices and guidelines for development processes.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and other developers.
- Participate in Agile development methodologies, including sprint planning and daily stand-ups.
- Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
- Handle project and task management and reporting as necessary.
- Mentor and coach developers and/or Professional Apprentices.
- Train and share knowledge with development teams.
- Act as a Technical Expert in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management, Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 8+ years of experience working with Java, JEE, JAX-RS, Spring Boot, ORM, Object-oriented design techniques, and common design patterns.
- 8+ years of experience working with RESTful services, APIs, API gateways and/or microservices platforms.
- Strong experience working with Microservices, Cloud-Native architecture.
- Proven experience as a React.js Developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Experience with front-end build tools like Webpack and Babel.
- Strong experience with API and Event-driven systems.
- Strong experience with command line git and GitHub.
- 5+ years hands on experience working with Kubernetes and container orchestration.
- Experience in one or more Integration platforms (Azure Service Bus, OIC, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with cloud technologies preferably Azure and vendor integrations, specifically around API integration
- Understanding of Container security, management, implementation, and orchestration in a cloud environment
- Application Performance Management (DynaTrace or similar).
- Experience testing, debugging, and diagnosing software bugs and system issues.
- Experience developing with an RDBMS, NOSQL database as well as understanding of schema and table design preferred.
- Experience developing test cases and test plans.
- High credibility with leadership, while also able to connect and build trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to focus/align the organization around critical initiatives, policies, and best practices.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A proven track record of setting and meeting aggressive goals and action plans, both as an individual and with a team
- Commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Effective leadership skills. These include team building, consensus building, the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, and achieving goals through others not directly under the leader's supervision, by working ethically and with integrity.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, collaboration, and oral communication skills. These skills will be used to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to technologists; the ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding, and to sell ideas and processes internally at all levels.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attentive to detail with a focus on multitasking and the application of resources required to achieve goals.
- Strong commitment to inclusion and diversity.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
- Exposure to serverless/functions-as-a-service platforms.
- Experience with developing internationalized and localized software.
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
- Experience with Azure power platform services, logic apps, Azure APIM and Azure Data Services is a plus.
- Understanding of ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, or Netsuite.
- Experience with automation and deployment tools (Ruby, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, GitHub Actions).
- Experience working with web-based architecture and concepts including SSL, Domains, DNS Content delivery networks.
- Knowledge of state management solutions such as Redux or Mobx.
- Familiarity with server-side rendering (SSR) using technologies like Next.js.
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Enzyme).
- Agile product development experience utilizing Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with Agile tool is a plus.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Last updated on Nov 6, 2023