IT Operations Manager
Job Number: 23-02093
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an IT Operations Manager for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As IT Manager you will be tasked with leading enterprise IT stand up, management and strategy to drive effective centralized IT governance and standardization.
- Experience in standing up all IT infrastructure and migrating from one organization to another with the help of an outsourced managed service provider.
- This role will need security experience to partner with our internal platform solutions team.
- The ideal location for this candidate is Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN.
- Determine the operating model for information and technology to foster business-oriented and digital-ready culture, mindsets, and practices.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and business partners to define and execute the digital business strategy and drive culture change supporting digital business transformation. Bring thought leadership to build a technology roadmap, with a solid perspective on when to build/buy/rent.
- Evaluate enterprise IT environment and lead subsequent re-engineering as required.
- Participate in and contribute to assessing external digital opportunities, transformational initiatives, threats, and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning.
- Ensure an appropriate level of IT security and compliance is implemented to mitigate related business risks and that maximum operating efficiencies are achieved.
- Develop and implement strategies to provide and manage business IT systems supporting the strategic and tactical needs of the company, ensuring that IT plans are aligned consistently and that projects are identified, justified, and implemented to support these plans globally
- Implementation of company wide network, security, business software. and telecoms
- Partner with external managed services provider for disaster recovery
- Develop and maintain IT policies/ procedures regarding processes, equipment, communications, and software.
- Establish, monitor, and control information systems operating budgets, developing and implementing plans to control costs and headcount. Conduct on-going research and evaluation regarding computing equipment, communications, and software.
- Lead the Technology aspect of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Partner with operation on pc/mac, network, security and software needs (must have experience in managing Macs and PCs and troubleshooting and Help Desk type experience)
- 10+ years of experience leading and building a high-performance technology team in systems and/or software engineering with appropriate accountability and goal setting, including the stand up of networks
- 5+ years of experience leading Technology needs for a professional services company.
- 5+ years of leading teams Network Access Management 5+ years of leading teams working with Agile methodologies and Cloud-based technologies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, Degree in Engineering, Information Management Systems, or similar technical foundation.
- 10+ years of experience in systems and/or Software Engineering.
- Experience with acquisitions and the M&A integration process. International experience is a plus
- Strong ability to influence, generate excitement and commitment by employees, and develop relationships with leadership to advance the success of the company.
- Strong communication skills to be able to articulate the business case around IT decisions and investments
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.