Job Title:Test Automation Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, anduser friendly web applications for large and complex aviation related systems.
- Hands on knowledge in the Architecting, Designing and Developing full stack modules and components for web applications. This position is for a SDET who has excellent testing skills in the latest tools & technology frameworks like,Selenium, PyTest,API Restful Testing, Cucumber, Karate,etc. Experience in automated test environments/TDD/BDD is essential.
- Must have experience testing in REST & SOAP based Web Services and SOA, MySQL, Teradata and Big Data and any other relational databases. Experience with Micro services based architecture.
- Experience in database modelling (MySQL/NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB)
- Desire to learn and conduct hands-on experimentation, product evaluations and proof of concepts in various diverse array of technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools in a cloud based environment using CI/CD
- Knowledge of integrating with Ant, Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with knowledge on writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within company and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members. To be effective, this person must earn the respect of the Scrum teams, ScrumMasters, Technical Architect, and Release Train Manager, Business teams, customers and all other different stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem Solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Tools/Technology needs- common for Java Full stack Test Automation Engineers
Hands on experience in maintaining products on Cloud Technologies like PCF, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, etc, NodeJS, Angular 2x, GitLab with CI/CD, Hands on experience in Unix server, Shell scripting, Large data processing, Performance tuning, Experience in working in various Test Automation frameworks like Selenium, Test NG, Python, Cucumber, Karma, Karate/ Jasmine,etc
Experience in using Eclipse, Spring tool suite, Project building tools - Maven, Gradle, etc, JIRA for ALM
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of companys values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Last updated on May 28, 2021