Pay Rate: $66.68
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
The talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client provides a superior foundation for building a professional career as a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances individual perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Led by the Chief Marketing Officer, the Firmwide Marketing division at Client is backed by momentum and a broad imperative seen as core to the firm's future growth. The Program Management Office (PMO) is a key pillar of the Firmwide Marketing organization and instrumental to our success.
The Project Manager is a part of the PMO team, and is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns that promote the Client brand. They will shape a campaign's integrated marketing strategy and coordinate activities such as the development of advertising creative, paid-media planning and promotion, content development, UX design, SEO, analytics, compliance and stakeholder approvals. The Project Manager will build out roadmaps and production timelines that identify milestones, key outputs and dependencies across multiple workstreams.
This role requires a comprehensive understanding of various marketing disciplines, including traditional marketing, digital marketing, social-media marketing, content marketing, branding and more. The main objective of 360 campaign management is to provide a cohesive and consistent brand experience to the target audience and to build a plan that elevates the cross-channel impact of the campaign. The Project Manager plays a crucial role in driving brand awareness, creating middle-funnel activities and connecting to lower-funnel conversion. As such, they are responsible for driving business growth through integrated marketing strategies that encompass various channels and tactics.
Client is in an exciting period of investment and transformation, and the newly instituted Program Management Office is a part of that growth. Its core functions include driving collaboration across teams, communicating broadly and ensuring transparency. The team standardizes workflows, centralizes governance and reinforces accountability to create an operational model for excellence in cross-functional execution.
As a member of the Program Management Office, the Project Manager will:
- Report to and collaborate with the VP, Head of Program Management and Operations to strategize, plan, track and oversee campaigns that ladder up into overall business objectives.
- Consolidate and own briefing materials for a campaign, including its objectives, target audiences and key deliverables, to ensure that outcomes are consistent with goals.
- Coordinate activities across Firmwide Marketing teamsincluding Brand, Digital Content, UX Design, legal and complianceto proactively manage details throughout a campaign's lifecycle.
- Develop actionable project schedules that clearly identify tasks, key milestones, deliverables, outcomes, dependencies, effort/durations and resources.
- Maintain the schedule, RACI and RAG status for each project in your portfolio so that you can track activities against timelines, identify risks and resolve issues as they emerge.
- Hold weekly project meetings and author post-meeting notes and weekly status reports that clearly identify next steps.
- Foster creative collaboration among the execution teams so that they have the time and opportunity to optimize content across their channels.
- Provide campaign governance of brand messaging and visual identity by reinforcing open communication and aligning efforts among the leads who manage the channels.
- Prepare leadership reviews that create alignment, offer progress updates and drive to critical decisions.
- Work with the channel leads to identify KPIs specific to a campaign's objectives and deployment to measure campaign performance.
- Establish a proper cadence for reporting on campaign results for executive readouts and future learning.
- Provide agency-style support for internal clients who sit within the firm's business units.
- Actively communicate with all project stakeholdersincluding subject matter experts, senior leaders and third-party vendorsto keep them apprised of project status, upcoming milestones and individual deliverables so that they are aware of their role in ensuring project success.
- Undergraduate degree (in Marketing, Business, Communications or related studies).
- Project Management Professional Certification (or equivalent certification) is required.
- 5-10+ years in a project management role, preferably at an agency or in a regulated industry such as financial services.
- 3+ years within a digital marketing or operations team.
- Prior experience overseeing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns as the campaigns' project management owner.
- The ability to multitask and maintain organization across multiple open projects with meticulous attention to detail.
- The personal authority to run meetings independently and reinforce accountability in a way that builds morale, enthusiasm and consensus.
- A proven ability to align team members who represent a wide range of skill sets, personalities and leadership levels.
- A solid understanding of UX design, content marketing and SEO and an appreciation of best practices across these disciplines.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and, more important, a natural ability to pick up new software systems.
- A collaborative approach to working as part of a dynamic, evolving global team.
- A positive, genial attitude.
- Hybrid work schedule.
Last updated on Oct 19, 2023