Senior Project Manager (.NET )
Location : West Chicago, IL
Duration : 6 months +
Job Description :
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
- 4+ years of strong Project Management experience
- 4+ years of .NET software development experience, with deep understanding of n-tier object oriented architectures and design patterns like MVC
- Strong hands-on programming experience in building Web 2.0 based web experience.
- Experience in.NET web services, or other application integration solutions.
- Solid understanding of Services-Oriented Architecture is a plus
- Strong advocate of disciplined software development, including configuration management using TFS, ALM, issue tracking, estimation and Agile methodology
- Solid understanding and experience with software installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes
- Understanding of the release management and software development lifecycles
- Strong skills and knowledge of relational database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Sonar, and/or nHibernate a strong plus.
- Excellent in impact-analysis and root cause analysis.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
- Ability to manage a team that includes offshore resource.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal customers.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently, as well as in an Agile development environment
- Experience in managing development of enterprise applications (portal, campaign management, etc.) using SDLC methodologies (agile, waterfall).
- Experience in performance tuning, application monitoring and support of production applications with distributed teams.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
- 4+ years as a .Net developer and 4+ years with Project Management.
- Development experience with T-SQL and strong knowledge of SQL Server and experience in automotive marketing applications preferred.
- Experience with TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server) required.
- Experience with UML and unit testing preferred.
Last updated on Aug 30, 2022