Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company, headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ with its local offices in Texas, California, Florida, Illinois, Colorado and Michigan and its global operations in Canada, UK, Europe, UAE, Malaysia, Australia, China, Singapore, and India. Net2Source offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to specific client needs including but not limited to Application Development, Workforce Management and Project Consulting.
Scrum Master JD:
What we are looking for in you:
• A passion for teamwork and collaboration
• Ability to develop highly maintainable and scalable solutions
• An interest in improving Client's engineering culture and practices
• A willingness to challenge the status quo with a customer lens
• Have a 'whatever it takes to get the job done right' attitude
• To thrive and grow in a fast-paced Agile environment
What you'll be doing:
• Driving agile practices and culture in one or more scrum teams aligning to Client's agile framework
• Continuous process improvement, helping product owners, team members to scrum to operate efficiently and consistently
• Build continuous improvement mindset in scrum teams and effectively run scrum ceremonies to deliver value to business
• Supports the product development team to plan and define the product backlog, establish measurable sprint goals, and provide guidance on estimation and allocation of work.
• Facilitates the team through collaborative meetings and ceremonies, buffers them from external interference, and identifies and removes barriers that slow their progress.
• Communicates the teams progress towards goals to project leadership / product owner.
• Tracks and communicates scrum team development status, serves as an escalation point to resolve obstacles, and works to help deliver project work on schedule and budget.
• Continuous communication with stakeholders, enterprise agile coach and the product owner
• Obtains continuous feedback across team and stakeholders, effectively build, influence, and proactively manage stakeholder relationships
What you should have:
• Minimum 3-4 years scrum master experience
• Experience in Fintech is nice to have
• Certified Scrum Master certification
• Experience in prior delivery of technical projects in software development
• Proficient in Jira / Confluence
• Have very good listening and comprehension skills
Last updated on Dec 20, 2021