The Fountain Group is currently seeking a Scientist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Ridgefield, CT. Details for the position are as follows:
- Initiates and completes routine in vitro studies in an independent and efficient manner, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret outcome of experiments and to propose appropriate follow-up; troubleshoots effectively.
- Demonstrates technical ability to assist in the design and execution of non-routine experiments in the context cell based in vitro and biochemical assays; conducts exploratory experiments with minimal supervision.
- Applies basic scientific principles for study design, data analysis, and interpretation; performs literature searches and extracts relevant information from published protocols.
- Proposes, gains support for, and implements new ideas and technologies from individual’s knowledge of science and technology and understanding of drug discovery and development process.
- Independently operates and is responsible for lab equipment; troubleshoots effectively.
- Communicates own work effectively orally and in writing; contributes to writing protocols, procedures, and technical reports; provide input for scientific reports.
- Reports and treats data with a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Maintains proper records in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
- BS with professional lab experience or MS
- Cell Culture skillset
- Primary cell culture preferred
- At least 1 of the following skills:
- ELISA, protein expression, qPCR, and/or Western Blot
- GraphPad and/or FlowJo experience is nice to have!
Compensation: $25-40 an hour depending on experience
Last updated on Oct 20, 2023