Artificial IntelligenceJob Description:
Rate/salary : DOE
US Citizen, Green Card, TN, GC-EAD, and H4-EAD only No Third-party agencies corp to corp.
- "8+ Years of Experience using statistical computer languages ( Python/ R) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in Machine learning and its algorithms for Data Science, Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading, Data Wrangling, and Data Exploration.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.)
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results
- Develop Python programs to engineer the Data required for the Client Models
- Train and re-train Client systems and models as and when necessary
- Analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of Client algorithms and rank them by their success probability
- Explore and visualize data for better understanding and identify differences in data distribution that could impact model performance when deploying it in real-world scenarios.
- Deliver work in Agile methodology following Scrum principles "