all Visa except H1B.
will start remote but must be onsite after COVID-19 is clear.
Phone then skype
Education client Need a Mulesoft administrator to assist us in the configuration of our new Mulesoft environment and maintaining our legacy CI/CD environment in Jenkins
Primary two technical skillsets required are CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins) and Mulesoft Administrator experience.
- A minimum of 5 years development, implementation, support, and maintenance of a vendor supported system
- A minimum of 3 years working with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools such as Git, Jenkins.
- A minimum of 3 years working with Maven and Ant as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts
- A minimum of 2 years experience with the configuration and administration of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Maintain a nightly batch job system that processes numerous data feeds
- Install and/or upgrade vendor application(s) and other software needed to support the application system(s)
- Deploy and configure new virtual hardware in support of vendor applications
- Deployment Management (25%)
- Coordinate monthly application releases between application development and business partner teams in compliance with University Change Management procedures
- Support nightly code deployment process
- Mulesoft Adminstrator (25%)
- Configure Mule runtimes, Gateway runtimes and connectors
- Work with development team to create Continuous Integration routines
- Setup security models and policies for consumers and producers of API and catalog assets