Multiple spots - continuous need - can work in Dallas, NYC, or Washington, DC.
Interview Process: Telephone Interview followed by in-person interview.
ONLY CANDIDATES LOCAL OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO GO FOR AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW. SO CANDIDATES NEAR NYC, WASHINGTON DC OR DALLAS, TX ONLY.
Senior ETL Developers
KEYS TO THE ROLE: Strong SQL, Unix Scripting & Teradata
Detail Job Description:
The Lead ETL Developer, will be responsible for supporting and providing quality of delivery for data extraction, transformation and load needs through the development of new or enhancement of existing routines. This position is also responsible for the onboarding and training of new ETL Developers, providing feedback regarding strengths and/or weaknesses so we can ensure they are working on the right projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with BI Architecture and Innovations group to craft solution for data integration and business layer
• Integrate new data sources for EMM solution – structured/semi-structured and unstructured data from various sources in support of the electronic marketing management tools and other related systems
• Work with Business Intelligence Operations team to ensure control objectives are implemented for all data movement processes, implement change control for production data, establish and follow proper incident management procedures
• Developing and maintaining thorough business knowledge of source data in Enterprise Data Warehouse supporting Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) solution
• Performing source target mapping in support of report and warehouse technical designs
• Implementing business-driven requirements using Informatica
• Working closely with cross-functional business and business intelligence teams to document ETL requirements and turn them into ETL jobs
• Conducting ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support and capacity estimation
• Developing, adhering to, and being a proponent for Data Warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices
• Maintaining thorough understanding of business processes and ETL processes, and identifying efficiencies and needed controls to fine-tune ETL operation
• Supporting validation and testing of developed workflows and business intelligence system integration testing
• Providing documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and data mapping
• Developing audit reporting and quality improvement processes to ensure accurate and consistent delivery of data
• Work with BI Operations – Tier I and Tier II teams to rollout data controls and define incident management process for data issues.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies as they relate to both firm and client/contact data
• Bachelor's degree /or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• 6+ years' experience of data architecture with one or more of the following: Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server.
• 4+ years' experience with Informatica ETL development required
• 4+ years Unix shell scripting
Last updated on Jan 16, 2018