Duration: Open ended contract Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead a cross functional team and manage the team to meet program deliverables and dates.
- Review Program Timing, Series Card, Product Plans and Bulletins, and communicate to impacted areas and provide feedback to Program team.
- Review Program investigate bulletins, collaborate within the EE team to provide feedback to the PR & Program Team
- Manage deliverables to the vehicle program.
- Lead Post-2A Risk Mitigation meetings (team rotation)
- Lead RAR process
- Create and manage Project Specification Releases (Source Package, 1A, 2A, etc.)
- Create and manage Post-2A CR lists for PWB Integration Loops
- Process and track Project Specification Change Requests (CRs) in DOORS and Change Management systems.
- Manage PROXI/Vehicle Configuration updates.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
- 8 years of automotive electrical experience
- Experience with assembly plant electrical test system
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Organize information in a structured, understandable manner.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity
This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Last updated on Nov 1, 2023