Job Details:Job Title: Electronics TechnicianLocation: Oldsmar, FLDuration: 12 Months (Temporary to Permanent)Work Schedule: 2nd Shift, 4/10 work week Job Description:
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Troubleshoots to the component level.
- Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures on Analog and Digital circuitry.
- Requires a strong knowledge of Solid-State devices and micro-circuitry.
- Works in a dynamic production environment and is able to produce at a high level in support of customer schedules.
- Proficient in the use of various measurement devices including Digital Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, frequency Standards, signal generators, and RF Power Meters.
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 1 Year of experience.
- Proficient in component level troubleshooting of solid state, digital, and RF circuits.
- Able to use Microsoft Suite and other data collection programs to accurately document maintenance actions.
- Flying probe/high power test experience.
- RF Testing experience and Familiarity with Radar Systems.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran, EOE, including disability/vets. •
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023