HRIS Report Analysts
Job Number: 23-00492
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a HRIS Report Analysts for our client in Irvine, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Human Resources team has an excellent opportunity for a HRIS Reports Analyst, The HRIS Reports Analyst's primary focus is to contribute to the development, testing, implementation and on-going administration of the human resource information systems (HRIS) as required.
- This position serves as a technical point of contact and oversees user acceptance testing of report writing and analyzing process flows for process improvement opportunities and optimizing HR systems.
- Incumbents in this position will cross train and support in all areas, but their duties will focus primarily either on System Configuration or Reporting & Analytics.
- The HRIS Reports Analyst focuses on Reporting & Analytics. Their duties will focus on designing, development, testing and implementation of reports and analytics.
- The HRIS Reports Analyst also participates in HRIS upgrades, patches, fixes, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- This position will be responsible for providing level 2 support to the Associates across Client, in the technical matters related to Information Systems across HR.
- They will develop user training materials and be responsible for maintenance of the HR portal.
- Salary: 120000.00 - 130000.00 $/Year
- Write complex reports/queries utilizing appropriate Oracle Cloud HCM reporting tools (OTBI, BIP, FAW).
- Modify standard and develop custom reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Optimize HRIS processes by integrating the software/systems to build a highly integrated and automated set of processes.
- Perform audits on HR processes, documents and data.
- Take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and consequences.
- Maintain specialization in the specific areas of responsibilities through constant learning the new technologies and best industry practices.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Continuously increase both HR and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Conduct training; Develop user procedures and guidelines. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a focus in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 5 years of experience with Reporting and Analytics tools in Oracle HR cloud (OTBI, BIP, FAW)
- 7 years of combined experience in Information Systems
- Expertise in writing complex SQLs
- Understanding of quantitative/qualitative measurement and data/system design principles
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a programming language and PL/SQL preferred
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently under a general guidance
- Oracle Cloud HCM Certification a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.