Job Number: 23-03089
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Materials Handler for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for supporting the coordination of site Inventory Control department activities to ensure accurate preparation and handling of documentation and materials.
- Provides support for shipping and receiving activities
- Assists with receiving, checking, and verification of in-bound materials including small package, freight, temperature controlled, GMP and HAZMAT.
- Assists with preparation and shipment of out-bound materials including small package, freight, temperature controlled, GMP and HAZMAT.
- Provides support for handling and storage activities
- Performs handling of materials within warehouse and facility areas using equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Performs transfers to move materials to qualified storage areas
- Transfers raw materials and components to manufacturing
- Issues out operating supplies to various internal customers
- Provides support for cycle count activities
- Performs physical inventory counts
- Investigates discrepancies and performs recounts
- Performs general administrative and organizational activities
- Completes and files required documentation as applicable
- Conducts periodic safety inspections of warehouse areas and equipment
- Completes regulatory training requirements on a timely basis
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year relevant work experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training may substitute.
- 0-2 years of experience in a cGMP warehouse environment and understanding of Supply Chain Management and APICS best practices for warehouse operations.
- Will be working heavy machinery, such as forklifts
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Basic knowledge of cGMP, OSHA, DEA, USP, and EP
- Basic knowledge of handling hazardous material
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Last updated on Nov 6, 2023