Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Data Architect that truly understand the impact of data n have ability to translate business need into building DataShare Platform.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms for establishing dynamic baselines.
- Understanding, conceptualization, Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis using various BI tools.
- Work with and analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our outcomes
- Work with raw and unstructured data to convert the same into meaningful information.
|Qualifications, Experience and Competency Requirements:
|Bachelors in computer related field such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- Minimum of 6-8 years of IT across varied customers and industries, preference automotive or similar industry
- Statistics & Machine Learning,
- Data modelling,
- Predictive analytics, Knime
- Knowledge of reporting in one or more reporting tools - BEX/Qlik/SAP Analytics Cloud
- Ability to understand business problem, identify conceptual solution options and implement a technical solution is must.
- Expert in Advanced Analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with a hunger to continuously learn newer technologies in the Analytics world
- Must have strong background and/or skills in analytics, data modeling and manipulation, and management reporting.
Good to have: 1. Cloud exposure/Cloud API, and exposure to Deep Learning.
- Master's degree
- In depth knowledge of Advanced Analytics like predictive, forecasting, descriptive modeling, Machine Learning, deep learning
- Data manipulation, extraction and visualization. Data oriented personality.
|Specific Skill Requirement
Predictive analytics, Knime, Knowledge of reporting in one or more reporting tools - BEX/Qlik/SAP Analytics Cloud