We are looking for a results-driven and confident senior finance professional to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Duties for the Associate Director - Finance will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring the accuracy of financial information.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. The noteworthy AD - Finance should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
- Develop and Present Annual Operating Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts, and Monthly Analysis defining processes, templates, and timelines for the same.
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth.
- Setting up well-defined and documented processes, SOPS, and SLAs for collection of data and dissemination of value-added information with Key Stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate Monthly financial closures and consolidations.
- Monitor the financial health of the company with respect to the budget, forecasting, working capital management. Manage Cash-flow (Collections, Investments, and Expenses)
- Compliances: Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the company's accounting, compliance, and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company's operations.
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings.
- Coordinate with auditors/diligence teams to successfully close audits and due diligence.
- Partner with Business leads and have regular interactions with them to understand and discuss the company's performance, growth initiatives, and activities undertaken to achieve the same.
- Work with the CEO in analyzing potential opportunities, including financial, business, and valuation analysis.
- Mentor team and groom for higher responsibilities.
- A Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 8 years post qualification work experience.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role for a minimum of 4 years (Finance Controller, FPA role)
- 2+ years of experience in scaling up high growth start-up preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices
- Highly data-driven and analytical approach in problem-solving
- Strong business acumen and great People skills to work closely with Business Leaders, Management, and Stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023