Change Management Consultant Location: Sandy Springs GADuration: 6 monthsRate: DOE
For Operational Readiness to support the implementation of our brand new Partner with Partners and Customers Skills Needed:OCM certificates – CCMP or Prosci
Define RACI model to leverage individuals in complementary roles to affect enduring organizational change
Lead key phases within projects, including: stakeholder assessment/analysis, change impact assessment, change readiness, change management plans, and adoption/ reinforcement planning
Ensure the firm's project management and change management standards are leveraged and reinforced · Build/enable change capabilities in leaders and associates
Act in consultative ways to build change capability across the firm and facilitate the specific development of key individuals and teams (sponsor, program team, key business contacts)
Be a proactive coach to help others increase personal change capability by utilizing the firm's recommended education, development, and self-paced program resources
|Document and design procedures, complete analysis and support Business Readiness activities
|Complete training needs analysis, design, develop, deliver training and support Business Readiness activities
|Support Business Readiness activities (ie go live planning, contingency planning, updating materials, developing acceptance criteria, completing readiness assessments, provide go live and implementation support etc
This person understands the IT changes made to the software tool (Policy management) and relays the understanding to the business users.
Works on training manuals and explains the UI related changes to the users. Understands how the changes impact the underlying data from functional point of view.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Senior Operational Readiness Analyst to define and drive key Change Management activities as well as ensuring the Business is ready to implement and adopt new changes.
Responsibilities as follows:
• Facilitate workshops, analyze operational data and work closely with key stakeholders
• Define readiness criteria and approach, develop readiness assessment tools, track readiness and identify areas of support
• Support the development of robust transition plans for each release outlining the steps to deploy changes into the organization across Program
• Develop robust Contingency procedures for how to mitigate / resolve business and system impacts in the case of a failed go-live into production
• Complete Operational readiness preparation activities to ensure all working practices, procedures, policies, job aids, communications, operational reports etc. are up to date and available pre-go live
• Provide guidance and support Portal training and communication - to help Partners, customers and end-users succeed
• Provide post implementation support to the Business and Partners to help them adopt the changes
• Evaluate the effectiveness of changes implemented