Position is responsible for audio-visual, video conferencing, web conferencing, mobility, wireless networking, computer hardware, and software support in a networked Windows environment. Duties include configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of company's Cisco phone system, Video conferencing teleconferencing systems, interfaces and third party teleconferencing support. Directs and participates in the maintenance of an up to date inventory system for all equipment, service and maintenance agreements and the location of equipment and peripherals. This position plays a key role in ensuring the delivery of quality services to our customers with assignments to virtually all corporate management teams. Identify strategic roadmap for company's telecommunication systems.
- Provide timely responses and resolution to customer problems and requests. Work closely with IT project teams and specialists to meet customer requirements.
- Provide audio-visual and video conferencing expertise with Cisco, Crestron, and Smartboard technology.
- Provide web conferencing expertise with Lync, Skype for Business, Global Meet, Cisco WebEx, and Zoom.
- Provide day to day support for conferencing rooms, teleconferencing systems, proactive monitor, break-fix and troubleshooting
- Work independently with vendors to aid in break fix situation, scheduling maintenance, and discussing system enhancements
- Work independently with managed service providers for level 1-2 support for break-fix, MACD, while ensuring adequate user support and system uptime/availability.
- Keep abreast of new technology, and how it impacts the operations of the customer and the network. Act as a liaison between the user community and IT to ensure that the customer's requirements are communicated to the appropriate groups.
- Operational duties include checking versions of firmware of all of our audio-visual and video conferencing equipment to ensure the equipment is up to date and all security related issues are remediated
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Must have 5+ years of technical audio-visual, web conferencing, and video conferencing experience or equivalent education/experience
- Must possess an understanding of video conferencing technology (currently Cisco and Tandberg), to include troubleshooting skills and 2nd level support.
- Must possess an understanding of audio-visual technology (currently Smartboard, Crestron (iPad controlled), and various projector manufacturers), to include troubleshooting skills and 2nd level support.
- Must possess an understanding of web technology (currently Cisco, Tandberg, and Zoom Rooms), to include troubleshooting skills and 2nd level support.
- Ability to identify, review and challenge work processes to achieve performance enhancement.
- A+ Certified Technician
- Cisco Video Conferencing Certifications
- Crestron Certifications