1-2 years extendable contracts
Experience, Knowledge Level, and Technical Skills:Senior .Net Developer shall possess technical knowledge and experience with most of the following systems, platforms, applications, and skills:Please note the top 5 skills needed for this role:
Strong communication and writing skills
- C# programming and understanding of .Net Framework (expert level)
- LINQ, .Net collections, functional concepts in C# (expert level)
- Entityframework data models (advanced)
- ASP.NET MVC (expert level)
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
- Should be able to write reports using various reports generation tools and languages
- Expert knowledge of SQL statements
- Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus Microsoft certifications desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end deliverables.
- Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a manager or team lead.
- Plan and manage all aspects of the support function.
- Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with data processing systems, and methods of developing, testing and moving solutions to implementation.
- Strong knowledge in project management practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other support team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
Last updated on Jan 9, 2019