Vice President of Product
Product Management | New York, NY, United States
Are you a technology trend-setter who is passionate about staying on the cutting edge of technology and new products? Are you the first to know about new features, products and tools and take pride in being a technology thought leader? Would you like to contribute to one of the regularly top grossing iPad apps in the entire iTunes app store?
If you live and breathe digital comics and graphical storytelling, and are passionate about getting into the mind of the customer then this position might be for you!
- Oversee day-to-day operational aspects including budget planning, resourcing, scheduling and product strategy
- Manage competitive research and product development across mobile and web applications, web tools and new products customers don’t yet realize they can’t live without
- Act as product owner throughout development lifecycle by defining the product vision, creating wireframes and detailed specs and managing a team of product managers and UX specialists
- Conduct product demos and user feedback sessions on current and future innovations
- Collaborate with marketing, production and business departments to create and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
- Collaborate with QA to ensure that all products and services are delivered to a high standard
- Work with comic book publishers to understand the roadmap and integrate feedback
- 10+ years proven experience managing product development teams, client relationships, developing and adhering to budgets, timelines and strategies
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent B2B/B2C products across mobile, web and other platforms
- Passionate about technology, providing a great customer experience and the desire to continuously grow one’s skill set and think outside the box
- Deep familiarity identifying and implementing UX/UI design best practices
- History of meeting or beating assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs and when needed to optimize outcome when conditions change
- Experience in negotiating and managing vendors
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Manage the product process for web and mobile apps
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Would be great:
- You are an inspiration for innovation!
- You're a fan of Comics and are already using one of our 30+ apps!
Please include a portfolio along with your cover letter. Thank you.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023