Technical Product Manager for AI
Projected Start Date08-14-2023
Projected End Date08-14-2024
C2C Rate $65.00
San DIEGO, CA
Remote Work 100%
End Client:: Health Care Company / Optum Insight (San Diego)
Primary Skills Product Management
Randstad is looking for an experienced Product Manager that has great energy and drive to support the delivery of value on an agile team. This candidate will have experience working with Revenue Cycle Management as well experience working with delivery of Artificial Intelligence and/or Natural Language Processing (AI/NLP). This candidate will be responsible for capturing requirements, acceptance testing, bug triaging, and post live prod support. You will ask thoughtful questions to understand why something is being asked for and understand ROI. You will interface with the business, engineering team, Coders and Data Scientists. This is a fully remote role.
Required Skills -
1. Product Manager
2. Revenue Cycle Management
3. Artificial Intelligence and/or Natural Language Processing (AI/NLP)
Job Duties -
- Partner with business and operations stakeholders to understand business needs, customer requirements and customer workflows. Gain expertise and build domain knowledge on customer workflows
- Translate the customer needs into roadmaps that drive the development with the latest technology, innovation, and realizing market value, against short term and long-term goals.
- Write requirements document – BRDs, PDDs, User stories
- Responsible for planning and execution throughout the lifecycle of product development, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, and working closely with engineering and operations to ensure commercial realization and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Build strong and constructive working relationships to canvas and align alternative views into the roadmap. Be able to navigate through situations to ensure the most robust and pragmatic solutions.
- Able to work through conflicting requests, quick in making decisions based on the best interests of our company and customers, balance among time to market/cost/scope, and deliver the work with engineering excellence.
- Balancing between innovation and robust operation with good judgment, optimize productivity and efficiency when working with broader teams.
- Capture requirements
- Work with engineering facilitating development
- Acceptance testing
- Bug triaging
- Post-live product support
Job Requirements -
- 3+ years recent experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working with Revenue Cycle Management (Generalist since they will work with all areas of Revenue cycle management)
- Experience in working with delivery of Artificial Intelligence and/or Natural Language Processing (AI/NLP)
- Past experience building a product (Be prepared to provide details)
- Energetic can-do attitude.
- Experience writing user stories with proper detail.
- Analytical thinker.
- Excellent presentation & Communication skills
- Experience with working in an Agile environment and facilitating daily scrum
- Experience creating features and stories
- Financial acumen and understanding of daily business performance
- End to end solution thought leadership and partnership mindset
- Understanding on calculating ROI and how to prioritize work.
- Innovative mindset.
Desired Skills & Experience -
- Experience working with distributed groups
- Healthcare experience (nice to have)
Last updated on Jul 12, 2023