Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre
launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here
Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
UX Writers at Qonto use words, content, and systems to deliver the best experience and create the finance solution that energizes European SMEs.
Qonto’s UX Writing team consists of 20 highly-skilled professionals, counting almost 10 different nationalities and backgrounds. One of our core markets is France, currently supported by 3 UX writers. We’re looking for a fluent French and English-speaking UX writer to support Qonto’s key initiatives in the French market.
👩💻🧑💻As a UX Writer at Qonto, you will
• Write the clearest, most concise and most contextual in-app copy to best guide our users
• Write backend copy: All content triggered when using our product (error messages, push notifications, SMS, etc…).
• Contribute to the evolution of the tone of voice, the glossary, and the content design system in French.
• Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product - Designers/Managers/Marketing to gather customer insights, and create meaningful experiences for our users.
🤔 What you can expect
• Joining a large design studio of 80+ talented designers
• Collaborating with a variety of profiles and expertise: Legal, Compliance, CS, external partners, etc.
• Contributing to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges
🤝 About your future managers
• Mélanie worked as a translator and copywriter in different sectors including tourism, subtitling, and engineering before becoming specialized in luxury. Three years ago, she made the move to UX Writing by joining Qonto. Along with her team, she focuses on building features for our onboarding and pricing flows, and for our Italian market.
• Kate has 6 years of experience as a UX writer and has spent the last 3 years managing and growing teams of writers. Her previous job was at Preply as a Head of Copywriting. At Qonto, Kate's team is working on bookkeeping and spend management topics, as well as payment cards.
• Fiorella has 10 years of experience in UX Writing, having worked for big tech companies like Envato, Booking, and Hopin. At Qonto, her team is focused on working on the core elements of the app like transfers and invoicing, as well as newer features that break new ground for the product.
What they bring to the team: All three of them bring a different approach when it comes to leading their team. Mélanie, with her extended knowledge of Qonto, will bring structure and methods while Kate with her international experience will challenge the team on reaching new goals. As for Fiorella, her 10 years of expertise are leading us to an all-new level.
• Mastery: You possess strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
• Languages: You can write and speak fluently in English. French / German / Italian or Spanish will be a plus
• Experience: You have solid experience working in a workflow in strong collaboration with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Developers
• Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind
• Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
• Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.