About Client:The Client is a multinational power management company . It has grown to become a global leader in providing electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power solutions for a wide range of industries.
The company's products and services are designed to improve energy efficiency, enhance safety, and enable sustainable solutions for its customers. Client operates in various sectors, including electrical systems and components, power distribution and control, vehicle and aerospace solutions, hydraulic systems and components, and industrial automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Tester is responsible for performing bench testing of a diversified line of parts, subassemblies and completed units following established procedures.
- Perform bench work requiring use of simple limit direct reading gauges and meters
- Build / fabricate own setup operations on less complicated test systems
- Connect products to be tested to test equipment, monitor gauges and meters, verify and record results
- Comply with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner. Understand and meet all departmental safety objectives and goals. Keep assigned work-area clean, organized, and orderly per 5S standards.
Non-benefitted (other than those mandated under state or federal law).Please note that this position does not include paid time off benefits. ApTask offers subsidized insurance coverage to our employees.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in Fuel, Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic Testing is required
- Perform Lean Initiatives including Continuous Improvement
- Lead and interpret blueprints & schematic
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our
compliance team at email@example.com.
Last updated on Nov 1, 2023