We are seeking a Sr. Webservice Automation Engineer with a minimum of 6+ years of experience based in our Pleasanton location.Job Responsibilities:
- He/she should have strong database skills.
- Should have experience on CICD- Pipeline & Jenkins
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Web services testing does not involve UI components so the candidate should be technically strong and be able to envision the test scenarios.
- Ability to lead the team of 1-3 members desirable and produce reports on metrics
- In addition, he/she must be a problem solver capable of triaging issues.
- The tester will be working with requirements that are often ambiguous, high level, and non-technical; an essential trait is that of assertiveness in working with a number of different areas/people to ensure ambiguity of requirements are thoroughly addressed.
- Strong Web Services testing experience including working with system logs and analyzing XML. Middleware service experience preferred as well.
- Experience with web services using SOAP UI & REST
- Hands on experience in Automation Tools: SOAP UI, Groovy, HTTPMaster
Last updated on Apr 18, 2018