Thousand Eyes Engineer
Job Number: 23-02790
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Thousand Eyes Engineer for our client in Branchburg, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Resident engineer who can help Company with Thousand Eyes implementation.
- Need someone who is already versed in TE and how we can make the connections to our backend systems.
- The end goal is to get this to a full-service provider model with automated ticketing/onboarding/alarming/billing etc.
- This integration is between Company backend systems and the ThousandEyes platform. When there are gaps we need to enable work-arounds.
- The integration is done once as the product enablement and then follow that model for all customer onboarding/lifecycle
- Next state is the joint collaboration on the Visibility profiles: standard customer use case definition: standard deployment guide, dashboard definition and alarm details.
- Definition and design of the customer environment + cross connectivity from a Company overlay (we designed it and have the SMEs on board)
- Implementation of single sign on customer through the VEC (Forgerock), for the service management through VECRM and for the NOC through Auth
- Set-up automation in exchange with ESP system for customer onboarding
- Alarm integration through Webhooks into our Domain 59:
- Alarming: needs to follow specific requirements as we need certain data involved (we need to be able to connect to customer)
- Alarms for same event need to be update alarm with same ID
- Ticket verification (IMAPC, METAL, ETMS)..
- Implementation of IPTPS V2 flow: consumption data needs to follow defined model to report on monthly consumption per customer and billing from TE to Company through GUFF file
- Definition of RACI in collaboration with our operations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.