Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, AMC Theatres, PayPal, Uber, Hulu, Staples, Lands’ End, and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that use Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2022 secondary transaction, Rokt’s valuation increased to $2.4 Billion. We are expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 14 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With 50% annual growth and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our eight core values: smart with humility, own the outcomes, force for good, conquer new frontiers, enjoy the ride, raise the bar, communicate with impact, and disagree then commit. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we foster an environment that helps us all do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
Based out of our New York office, the Director of Global Channel Partnerships will be focused on driving new client acquisitions through the management and expansion of a portfolio of Rokt’s most strategic channel partners. In addition, this role will also be responsible for working with our CS teams & leadership to identify other high potential channel partner opportunities from within Rokt’s existing client base, & externally. The successful candidate will need to display strong commercial acumen in order to broker high value deals with enterprise level companies. Working alongside our key channel partners, they will be expected to build and cultivate commercial strategies that drive revenue for Rokt. The channel partner ecosystem is a significant and rapidly-growing part of Rokt’s core revenue strategy - empowering deal flow via referrals and broader network exposure for the platform. This role requires a self-starter with a passion for delivering results and strong interest in sales, strategy, marketing, analytics, and business development.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build pipeline and drive revenue for Rokt’s Strategic Partner ecosystem.
- Identify and drive net-new leads from partners into the sales funnel.
- Increase the productivity of existing partners through strategic planning, consulting and training/enablement sessions.
- Develop the programs required to execute the mutual plans.
- Own team revenue numbers and reporting, establishing monthly/quarterly business reviews to achieve the mutual objectives established.
- Build best in class relationships with partners and become their trusted advisor (including sales, pre-sales, marketing, consulting & executive levels).
- Develop compelling business value propositions that encourage partners to adopt and invest in advocating Rokt solutions.
- Development and growth of the team.
- Leverage flexible attitude and team mentality to adapt with ongoing change within Rokt and Partner environments.
- Developing & executing collaborative Partner Business Plans to include marketing activities, to achieve mutual goals.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of a partner’s value drivers, economics & business models, and how they integrate with Rokt’s strategy and goals.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in line with corporate objectives.
- Ensures partner compliance with their agreements and manage potential channel conflict between partners and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 6+ years of business development experience with Enterprise level clients
- 3+ years of experience leading strong channel or partnership teams, working closely with leaders across the organization to drive strategy and execution.
- Must have a proven track record of selling into and building credible relationships at the "C" level as well as through the organization.
- Exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, and coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, and/or assessments within a high-growth environment is a strong plus.
- Channel sales, sales management, and/or technology sales experience with an established track record of success.
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners.
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats.
- Experience in digital media, preferably AdTech and MarTech.
- Comfort and experience with G Suite as analysis and presentation tools.
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings.
- Consultative approach to relationship-building with a drive towards results.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree. Post-graduate degree is not a requirement but well received.
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- A forward-thinking and curious mind that leverages creative problem solving skills to uncover and develop new ideas and revenue opportunities for the organization
- Safety is our highest priority. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars and anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office–clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers–to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruitment process is tough but diligent. We’re constantly aiming to implement our value of “raise the bar” and set high standards for our Rokt’stars. This is essential in our high-performing, high-grow culture where we strive to bring in the brightest and best talent. Our teams thrive by challenging the status quo and we encourage all of our teams to unleash their desire to achieve something bigger.
- Join a community. At Rokt we’re a community of curious explorers. We’re not afraid of venturing into uncharted territories. We work together as one single, aligned team. We value diversity and transparency which is why we support a number of internal employee resource groups including an EDI steering committee, Rainbow Rokts that empowers our LGBTQIA+ Rokt’stars, Womxn who Rokt that promotes gender equality in tech, and more.
- Accelerate your career. We want you to unleash your full potential. This is why we have an annual ‘Level Up’ allowance of $5,000 that gives Rokt’stars the ability to take courses, attend events, go to training, and more to help our great employees become even better leaders.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We even incentivize individuals to utilize their PTO with “High 5” days, an additional 5 days of PTO when you’ve used 75% of your allotted annual paid leave. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 5 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. In order to unleash our potential, we want to ensure you’re able to keep your wellbeing a priority. This means you can enjoy a well-balanced, catered lunch 5x a week in the office along with healthy snacks. We also want you to feel at home when coming into work which is why we’re a dog-friendly office so you can bring your furry friend to work with you. As part of your wellbeing benefits, we offer a wellness stipend so you can enjoy the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your entire family!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone is rewarded.
- See the world! We want our Rokt’stars to enjoy the ride. As we aim to bring meaning and fun to our everyday work, we host global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022, and Whistler in 2023). As we strive to build a community of curious explorers, we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have bustling offices in great cities including: New York, Seattle, Sydney, London, and Tokyo.
- We believe we’re better together. We love spending time together and are in the office most days (all teams are in the office 4 days per week). We also get that you need to balance your life and your commitments so you have flexibility to manage your own hours and can spend up to a week of every quarter working from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we know our collective strength comes from how different we all are. We encourage you to apply for one of our open roles—irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Compensation: $130,000 - $140,000 + bonus + equity + (great) benefits!
Last updated on Aug 15, 2023