We are growing! We are currently looking to hire a Training Project Manager for our Academy in Singapore.
Who we are:
Founded in 2006, our story started with two entrepreneurs. Today, we’re proud to be a global business. From Shanghai to Paris, we have 12 offices and operate across four continents in 70 countries. We are home to over 160 professionals from around the world, working together to serve more than 200 luxury clients.
At CXG, we love to evolve, elevate, and transform experiences while bringing brand promises to life. We offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of some of the world’s most iconic premium and luxury brands.
What you will be doing:
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with the Academy team to handle our company's ongoing projects. You will be working with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
The following will vary and be influenced by project, but in principle it will apply to most projects:
- Responsible for maintaining and developing a portfolio (luxury brands) by understanding their current situation and challenges facing them translate these objectives into internal solutions and coordinate with multiple teams within CXG and external consultants to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables
- Build professional image and maintain good relationships with key customers
- Identify key contact at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Ability to sustain the business by finding new training solutions
- Collect client feedback and their experience on the project
- Building extending relationship with associate consultants
- Provide support and care to associate consultants during project
- Communicate regularly with associate consultants for latest practice and relationship maintenance
- Sourcing vendor to accomplish different client needs
- Compare and negotiate quotation with service vendor
- Managing financial transactions under service agreement
- Supervising task progress and work quality of service vendor
- Lead clients meetings to communicate and diagnose client’s needs
- Confirm with client the objectives and planned benefits of the project
- Define the scope of the project, and if not already in place the delivery strategy through proposal
- Create an effective organization for the project including all key roles and responsibilities
- Plan the project, listing timetable, milestones, and management processes to be employed
- Develop financial and budget controls for the project (OPM / Operating profits margin)
- Lead the team in all phases of the project including associate consultants
- Ensure risks are understood and are being mitigated successfully.
- Organize internal preparation meetings and rehearsal as necessary
- Communicate effectively with and manage stakeholders
- Regularly assess progress in relation to plan and implement appropriate control processes and monitor project cost and budget performance .
- Liaise and negotiate with any internal or external party or partner as required to ensure best OPM of the project
- Ensure all issues are being managed in the most timely manner
- Develop recovery plans when a project is not expected to meet any of its targets or constraints
- Delivering engaging presentations summary for the client (in front of top executives) that will have an impact on maintaining and developing the relationship.
What you will bring along:
- University Degree in Management, Business, Marketing or Communication, Master’s Degree preferred:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in account management in B2B related to brand communication, research, consulting, preferably in a retail environment, hospitality environment, training or market research industry.
- Local language and excellent English level
- Project managements skills
- People skills for multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the luxury industry
- Can work under pressure
- Human relationship skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office to conduct research finding analysis and build top-notch presentations
- Presentation skills (Ability to present in front of top management)
- Rigorous organization and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage stress
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Consulting skills
- Analytical aptitude
- Ability to see the “big picture”
- Attention to detail
- Customer-service orientation
If you have what we are looking for, please make sure to attach your updated Resume with your contact details. Should your profile fit the requirements for the role, we will get in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps. To know more about us, please visit our website: https://www.cxg.com
Last updated on Oct 24, 2023