Position: Senior Lead .NET Developer (Web/Windows)
Location: San Jose, CA (Remote)
Duration: 6 months
: Research, design, implement, and test the Court-DA Hearing Interface Typical Deliverables:
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Assess Review and flesh out business requirements to design and implement such interface
- Recommend Design pattern in MS Azure infrastructure and .NET framework
- Implement Review and keep current business requirement. Implement the interface in .NET with MS Azure
- Test - Perform unit and system integration tests of the interface in conjunction with the QA team
- Support and Maintain Support the production planning and deployment of such interface
- Knowledge Transfer Write documentation of the technical details and support details of the interface
- Microsoft .NET framework development.
- Application Programming Interface (API) development.
- XSD, XSLT
- Microsoft SQL Server Stored Procedure implementation
- Implementation in Azure environment.
- University graduate in computer science or related engineering field.
- Preferred Microsoft professional certification in Azure or .NET framework
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023