EXPERIENCE= 3 TO 6
s one of the leading BI technology, Qlik Sense provides job opportunities in many areas and under varying titles. The main job types and titles are Qlik Sense BI Analyst, Qlik Sense Developer/Programmer, Data Architect, Data Scientist, Technical Consultant etc. There is a set of responsibilities that come along with each of the mentioned job title.
Let us discuss the key responsibilities of a Qlik Sense Developer.
- Hands on experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the client's requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sou