ekar is the Middle East’s first and largest self-drive mobility company, providing users on- demand access to a network of thousands of carshare and subscription leasing vehicles within its ‘Self-Drive Super App’. ekar’ s vision is to improve the way people consume transportation and is achieving scale by SaaS-enabling car rental and leasing companies via ekar’ s Mobility OS.
Working with the collection team in managing and overseeing the collection in accordance with our policies, process, and credit control.
Monitor Debtor report
- Review debtor report on daily basis to arrange communication with clients for past dues and forthcoming instalments.
- Follow up on the warnings issued to clients and ensure collection
- Ensure that all uncollected amounts related to each rental agreement are raised to company lawyer
- Follow all court cases and summit a monthly status report
- Provide guidance and relative documentation to company lawyer
- Work with the collection team to ensure updating SIMA file of all activities and transactions made by each customer account
- Follow all bad debit customer with SIMA
Ensuring Targets are Achieved
- Work to ensure that you and the team had achieved the targets (Daily / Monthly / Yearly)
- Fluent in English/Arabic
- Very good computer literate (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills Written/Oral
Years of Experience
- 2-3 years experience in collection
- Finance related experience is a plus
Business Administration / Finance / or related fields
Last updated on Sep 17, 2023