Interview : Phone and skype
Description :Position Summary:
The Finance Systems Project Manager will manage and deliver complex enterprise projects (Peoplesoft 9.2 platform) and ensure they are delivered on time, on budget, and of quality. He/she is a seasoned professional providing advanced expertise in a complex professional discipline. Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Responsible for risk identification, mitigation and escalation through proper channels. Functions independently with limited work direction. Work is reviewed periodically and on an exception basis.Position Responsibilities:
1. Uses project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
2. Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
3. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
4. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
5. Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
6. Selects appropriate work procedures or approaches to address technical or functional challenges.
7. Lead and motivate effective project teamsQualifications:
• BA/BS degree (in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred) with 5-7 years of experience
• PMP Certification preferred
• Must possess extensive knowledge and proven track record in the use of project management methodologies and tools This should include knowledge and use of resource management practices and change management techniques.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with senior executives
• Able to deliver engaging, well-organized presentations
• Ability to work effectively with ambiguity
• Ability to lead and motivate
• General understanding in the areas of Financial Application Domain, Requirements, Design, Development and QA/TestingVERY NICE TO HAVE:
- Has worked on projects with PeopleSoft modules – PS Finance, Expense/Account Payable/Receivable, GL, Asset management, Inventory