Enter Job Description...
1. When RN arrives, gets verbal report from the nurse who worked the satellite unit.
2. Process the MD orders (i.e. input the orders into CNET, print updated MARs, verify new MARs with 2nd RN)
3. Medicate the patients in RCTP OB, RCTP Dorm, Long term care, infirmary Therapeutic Behavioral Unit (TBU) and General population incarcerated individuals. (GP)
4. Document medications given, and refused
5. Control and tool count (with 2nd nurse)
6. Stock medication accountability- count stock medications and document on the appropriate form
7. Assess patients brought to the satellite unit, admit to RCTP if needed (documenting RCTP admission form)
8. Document RCTP nursing progress notes. *//
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity
This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023