Job Title: Agile Coach
Location: Malvern, PA
empowering teams to collaborate and lead while experimenting and rapidly
solving problems. T
As an Agile Coach, you will be guiding departments through the
transformation of their work practices at all levels of the organization,
acting as a coach, leader, analyst and expert on practices including Agile,
Human-Centered Design and Lean/Six Sigma.
What we're looking for:
* A passion for modern work practices, with practical experience in
Agile/Lean concepts, techniques and practices
* Relentless positivity and enthusiasm that helps teams 'catch the spark' of
transformation and imagine new possibilities
* A mindset that thrives in ambiguity, can navigate the concrete and the
abstract, and always constructively challenges the status quo
* A gift for compelling storytelling - in the conference room, the hallway,
an email - that resonates with all audiences
* A strong ability to conduct data-driven analysis, develop outcome focused
process designs, and synthesize insight and learnings
* A compulsion to continually build skills, try new approaches, and learn
from every experience
* A personal style that embraces teamwork, cares deeply about the work and
the team, and shares openly and honestly with all
* A deep and abiding belief in purpose and mission, and strong practical
knowledge of our organization and structure
o Provides expert-level Agile coaching to multiple new and existing scrum
teams in support of agile standards and best practices to achieve superior
o Provides engaging and effective training and facilitation for teams and
individuals including product owners, scrum masters, and team members.
o Builds and maintains effective relationships. Proactively fosters
communication between internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Influences key decisions across stakeholder groups.
o Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates risks and any related
engagement issues. Communicates solutions on key issues to management and
stakeholders to obtain their input and buy-in as appropriate.
o Contributes expert insight and practical observations to further the
development of the work practices body of knowledge.
o Supports Agile transformation engagement workstreams. Plans and delivers
engagements, and monitors outcomes. Contributes expertise to major project
deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
o A minimum of five years of agile transformation, consulting and coaching
required. Financial Services and domain-specific experience (IT, Marketing,
et al) preferred.
o Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
required. Graduate degree preferred.
Agile Coaches are typically embedded within the client groups they are
supporting through the engagement timeframe.
Last updated on Jan 27, 2022