Job Title: Electrical Designer
Location: White Plains, NY (100% Onsite)
Duration: 12+ MonthsProject Overview:
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Supports designs and construction drawings in a discipline (Electrical) as necessary to accomplish construction projects.
- Designer (Electrical) develops intricate design drawings for construction based upon technical specifications and design criteria provided by discipline Engineers.
- Independently prepares final schematic diagrams/wiring diagrams/block diagrams, cable & conduit schedules/flow diagrams/equipment layouts/foundation details/plan and profiles/structural details/P&IDs/bill of materials, etc. specific to their design discipline.
- Collaborates with other Designers and CADD Operators to develop complete multi-discipline design packages from data provided by Engineers and Design Supervisors.
- Reviews final drawings prepared by other Designers to ensure accuracy and completeness of design and typically provides solutions to technical and field issues in a timely fashion.
- Verifies field conditions through site inspections and interpretation of existing design documents to ensure that record drawings reflect actual field conditions.
Education & Certifications:
- Technical expertise in design discipline and a high level of knowledge in engineering principles, construction techniques and generally accepted design & drafting practices.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Raster Design.
- Familiarity with drawing management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to view tasks logically and generate a design solution applying accepted standards.
- Ability to expedite work in accordance with priorities as determined by the Design Supervisor.
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Associate degree in an engineering discipline or Applied Science. • Minimum of 4 years of applicable industry related experience as an Electrical Designer
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity
– This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Last updated on Jun 23, 2023