Interview: Phone and F2F
Rate : 65-70 on w2
Need consultant on w2
Job Description: This role is for a mid-level technologist, whose primary function is to develop and maintain technical solutions for the Distribution department which includes Broker Dealer Sales, Institutional, Distribution Client Service, Strategic Accounts, RIA, Bank Trust, Private Client, DCIO and other distribution channels. Selected candidate would be responsible for design, development, coding, unit-testing, debugging and documentation of capabilities built on the Salesforce.com platform. This includes new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing capabilities, integrations or applications. The candidate would work closely with management and the business to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Candidate will be responsible for research and evaluation of alternative solutions and will be expected to make recommendations backed up by the research.
• Develop user interface capabilities and business process automation on the Salesforce.com platform • Develop integrations between Salesforce.com and internal/external systems • Propose business solutions leveraging industry knowledge, AppExchange and other partner product knowledge, and thought leadership • Improve and evolve existing technical processes • Handle day to day operational questions/issues from the business
• 5 years of experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform (VisualForce, Apex, Lightning Components) • Active Salesforce Platform Developer Certification or equivalent.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong collaboration, communication and thought leadership skills • Proven ability in understanding business requirements and converting them into technical solutions
Other Plus Requirements:
• 2+ years of experience using data integration technologies such as web services, ESB, Informatica, Autosys • Experience with partner products in the AppExchange marketplace • Agile Scrum experience on a delivery team of 3 or more • Experience in financial services industry, preferably in Asset Management or Mutual Funds • Experience in supporting a Sales organization, Strong knowledge of the CRM/SFA space – specifically customer and contact relationship management
Last updated on Jan 3, 2018