ekar is the Middle East’s first and largest self-drive mobility company, providing users on-demand access to a network of thousands of carshare and subscription leasing vehicles within its ‘Self-Drive Super App’. ekar’s vision is to improve the way people consume transportation and is achieving scale by SaaS-enabling car rental and leasing companies via ekar’s Mobility OS.
ekar needs a reliable Light-Duty Automotive Electrician with 3+ years of hands-on vehicle repair experience in diagnosis, repair & installation of electrical components and reading wiring diagrams and car manual
Light-Duty Automotive Electrician responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components including engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
- High quality, safe & secure electrical work is our priority
- Must know automotive electrical systems including CPU, BCM.
- Be able to run "WI-Tech" diagnostics software, and troubleshoot and repair systems.
- Able to build wiring harnesses from scratch a major PLUS
- Must have own tools and be willing to work overtime including weekends if required
Light Duty Technician requirements:
- Previous gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Vocational Training is a Plus!
- Valid driver's license
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
ekar is Proud to Offer You
- Great Work Environment!
- Medical insurance
- Company training paid holidays, paid vacation, and sick days,
- Company-provided training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement
Last updated on May 26, 2022