Job Title : AI/ NLP Engineer
Location : Remote, Anywhere in India
Duration : Long Term
It's a part time role - 10 to 12 hours per week
With extensive domain knowledge, BigRio has teams of data architects, data engineers, software engineers, web developers, and consultants who deliver best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. Our diverse industry exposure equips us with invaluable tools, tricks, and techniques to
tackle complex software and data challenges
About you: We are seeking an AI/ NLP Engineer with experience in extracting data from various
Clinical Reports, Lab Reports, Radiology Reports. Ideal candidates should have a deep understanding of EMR/ EHR application along with patient related data.
· Designing and developing NLP applications
· Using effective text representation techniques and classification algorithms
· NLP Engineer responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using.
· NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms. To succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques.
· Study and transform data science prototypes
· Design NLP applications
· Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
· Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
· Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks.
· Experience developing NLP algorithms using BERT and transformers.
· Develop NLP systems according to requirements
· Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
· Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
· Extend Client libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
· Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of Machine Learning
Requirements and skills
· Must have PhD degree from recognized University
· Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
· Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modelling
· Someone who has worked with patient related data. Experience in extracting data for PDF, Images of radiology reports/ clinical reports/ Lab reports.
· Ability to effectively design software architecture
· Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
· Knowledge of Python, Java and R
· Ability to write robust and testable code
· Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
· Strong communication skills
· An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
· Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field.
Last updated on Mar 23, 2023