Location: North Chicago, IL
USC, GC and EAD Only.
Program Manager III – Infrastructure/Architecture/Security
• Program Manager with experience in managing the planning, design, development and implementation of large (multi-million) dollar programs (and/or multiple sub-projects) in the spaces of Infrastructure, Architecture, and Security.
• Strong program and project management skillset, including proven ability to lead and drive program success.
• May oversee activity of additional project managers, depending on the various sizes and complexity of a given initiative. Therefore, the candidate should be well-skilled and demonstrate experience in having managed and mentored project managers.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills given the high degree of both strategic impact and senior executive involvement.
• Solid experience and understanding of tracking and managing program/project budgets and financials.
• Please only submit candidates that possess an interest in, and are open to, conversion to an Client employee following demonstrated success in the role, as this is a contract to hire post.
• As part of a program, will execute and deliver on a diverse set of projects, initiatives, and strategic imperatives in line with below expectations.
• Develop, execute and manage the program within the defined scope.
• Lead all aspects of the program, working with sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of program completion.
• Build and manage work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the program.
• Ensure transparent reporting of status, issues, risks, and financials.
• The individual will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• Be able to work under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Initiate and Plan Program: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on goals, objectives, financials and deliverables.
• Program Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the program, working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the program is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Program: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Program Communication: Communicate program progress by producing reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to program teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current program status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure program needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates team in order to deliver program outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact program level activities.
• Items listed under "Primary Needs” section are musts to submit to this posting.
• Prior PPM Tool experience a must.
• Individual must be able to work full time, on-site, in Lake County, Client J41.
• PMP Certification a plus.
• Clarity PPM experience a plus.
• Pharmaceutical experience a plus.
• Organization change management experience/knowledge a plus.
Last updated on Feb 5, 2022