Client: GuideOne Insurance
Location: Des Moines, Iowa (Remote until open from COVID)
Visa: No H1
Rate: $55 C2C
We are implementing the WorkDay Financial Management system, and will have multiple integrations with third party vendors, internal systems and data sources for which we will need requirements.
The primary BA responsibilities and deliverables include the following:
1. Determine if data included in the file has corresponding data fields in WorkDay to identify any configuration dependencies.
2. Identify with Finance SME's any known manual manipulation or intervention of the data file that exists today to determine new process, training impacts, etc.
3. Identify gaps or translation/transformation or formatting required to integrate with Workday.
4. Confirm that requirements documentation exists currently for the integration and update or create the documentation, which could include data flow diagrams, business rules, triggers and UI configuration requirements.
5. Define acceptance criteria and identify test cases to validate the data output (in UI or reports, etc.)
6. Review and test that data flows as expected
7. The BA role will be collaborative in partnership with the Application Developers, Implementation Partner, Technical Analyst, other Business Analysts.
Candidates for all positions should have the following skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to elicit business requirements, especially for data integrations
• Attention to detail and ability to manage different stakeholders' needs and requirements
• Understanding of basic UI functionalities and user experience.
• Experience with system implementation projects
• Ability to understand, analyze and document business processes
• Experience with Commercial P&C insurance will be a must as well as experience with Accounting functions, Financial General Ledger, reporting.
Last updated on Jul 6, 2021