Job Title: Sr. Cloud Data Engineer- AWS and IBM LSF (Load Sharing Facility)Location: Remote- East Coast hoursDuration: 12+ Month ContractClient: Harvard Business School Job Description:
BigRio is looking to add an AWS Cloud Engineer (with IBM LSF experience) to their Data Team that designs, builds, and maintains the integrated platform that securely procures and links critical business data from disparate internal and external sources. This involves assimilating all structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data. The AWS Cloud Engineer will touch all aspects of the data operation, in particular, data infrastructure, to ensure a robust, efficient, and consistent foundation for enterprise consumption & application development. Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications
- Design experience in AWS and IBM LSF ( Load Sharing Facility)
- Skilled in implementing scalable AWS solutions and connecting to IBM LSF
- Build robust, scalable, and fault-tolerant ETL pipelines that allow flexibility and efficiency with minimum overhead and maintenance
- Responsible for data integrity and consistency and quality of new releases
- Work with other architects and engineers to define, execute, and update core data systems while maintaining a high level of availability and transactional correctness
- 5+ years of development experience building cloud data solutions with AWS and IBM platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required. Preferred in Computer Science or related degree.
- Cloud experience - AWS and IBM LSF preferred for HPC- HIGH PERFORMACE COMPUTING
- Experience developing and deploying robust and scalable solutions
- Experience working within an agile development process (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating technical documentation.
- Write excellent, fully tested code to build ETL /ELT data pipelines on Cloud.