Job Title: UI -Front-End Developer
New York City (Manhattan), NY
Duration: 12+ months
MOI: Phone phone interview, then a On-Site interview (Preffered) or Skype
Visa: OPT, H4-EAD, GC-EAD, GC, USCHIRING MANAGER'S NOTES:
- 7 – 10 years' experience in UI development is what the manager is seeking.
- Needs to do a lot of charting, so D3 JS is important (the manager realizes it's difficult to find D3 JS, so other charting technology experience is definitely necessary)
- TypeScript, Angular 2 or higher, jQuery is a MUST
- Will be working on different applications for charting financial assets & FX, so consultant's with FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE will be considered FIRST
- Under general direction the selected candidate will serve as the UI Developer responsible for developing, supporting Data and Analytic financial applications.
- We are looking for a person that wants to contribute to a robust team of developers, and continuously deepen skills.
- 7+ years of experience in UI technologies
- Must have 2+ years of experience in D3 JS or similar to show complex analytics out of very large data sets
- Experience with Automation scripts using tools like Selenium, Protractor etc.
Experience with API Creation and RESTful services
- Expertise with cross-browser/platform development and debugging
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design
- Experience in the finance industry or knowledge of financial products is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually with a self-starter ("can do") attitude Role .
- Work with technical and business partners to understand needs and provide innovative solutions.
- Document and test code.