- Support Product Management, User Experience, & Technology teams in identifying opportunities for improved site functionality and site monetization.
- Develop measurement plans and KPIs to gauge success of new enhancements and experiments on the site
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Insights to provide a customer lens to web and mobile app project analysis and insights.
- Design experiments, review and validate test data, conduct analysis, and report results to measure impact of functionality enhancements to site metrics such as traffic and conversion.
- Communicate test results, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Provide project hind-sighting, partner with Product Management and Finance to provide metrics input and assist with quantifying sales drivers from technology enhancements.
- Work with Marketing Systems to identify reporting requirements for new site functionality and help create specifications for technology teams to implement correct analytics code.
- Utilize analytics tools to answer business questions and report findings to key decision makers.
- Produce ad hoc analysis requested by internal customer teams.
- Develop and publish reports and dashboards for internal customers.
- Fully understand and apply capabilities of digital analytics tool to meet business objectives.
- Partner with technology teams to leverage in house & 3rd party analytic tools.
- Help manage and document web analytics projects.
- Support and train internal users on digital analytics tool.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in digital analytics and e-commerce.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics or other quantitative field preferred.
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Ability to effectively share technical information, communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business
- Able to juggle multiple projects - can identify primary and secondary objectives, prioritize time and communicate timeline to team members
- Ability and desire to take product/project ownership
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs are required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs
Last updated on Aug 18, 2022