- Are you an HVAC residential service technician who is getting tired of running around out in the field?
- Do you love talking with homeowners?
- Would you instead like to be able to work from the comfort of your own home, talking with customers on the phone?
- Are you a friendly and cooperative team player?
- Are you articulate and easily able to explain things to people clearly in a way they can quickly understand?
If yes, great news! We have an incredible opportunity for you to improve your job satisfaction when you join us as an HVAC Technical Support representative!
Alpine is a team of forward-thinking innovators working to provide intelligent heating and cooling solutions to homeowners. We are the first and largest e-commerce retailer of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our mission is to reduce global warming through the use of high-efficiency and all-electric HVAC equipment, while providing a unique shopping experience for customers that makes the process fun and easy. By creating a great experience for our customers, we have a strong following of repeat customers and the highest ratings in the industry at 4.85 (out of 5) in satisfaction.
As an HVAC Technical Support rep, you will speak with homeowners on the phone who have purchased products from our HVAC ecommerce website. You'll have productive conversations assisting them with questions about the products and troubleshooting remotely to resolve their technical issues. It's a rewarding job for an HVAC Tech looking to use their outstanding communication skills to advance their career!
- 5 years experience as an HVAC Technician
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills with typing at 40 WPM+
- Enjoy fast-paced work handling multiple duties simultaneously
- Professional, positive demeanor; extroverted, warm, and friendly with customers
- Self-starter who is eager and ambitious to put in the effort required to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with ambiguity well and solve problems while aligning with company values
- Able to work as a team when necessary
- Has high speed internet and a stable power supply
- Has a quiet office space within their home to work without animals or family members in the same room
- Understands that this isn't a flex-time remote position. The role requires that are at your desk, available and ready for phone calls during scheduled hours
- Open to periodic travel for hands on training and product refurbishment
- Rotating schedule with periodic weekend availability required
- Compensation is DOE
- Group health insurance plus health savings account, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, short-term disability and more
- Paid educational and professional development training
- All computer equipment and training will be provided
Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell pro-grade heating and cooling units directly to homeowners. As a team of forward-thinking innovators, we are working to provide HVAC solutions to homeowners in a way that:
- Leads Americans away from using low efficiency and non-renewable HVAC appliances and towards high efficiency and all-electric ones, a key requirement for reducing the country’s dependency on fossil fuels and to slow global warming;
- Provides a shopping experience for customers that’s so easy it’s almost fun, having them exclaim “wow!”, enabled through extreme operational competency; and
- Prioritizes a harmonious win for all customers, team members, the company and the environment.
Learn more and view all openings at: careers.alpinehomeair.com
Last updated on Jun 22, 2023