The Content Architect is primarily responsible for guiding the Technical Content Engineer throughout the content development process; and reviewing CBE and MBE courses for technical and editorial quality.
• Guide TCE throughout course development process from planning to development to launch.
• Empower TCE to make decisions and experiment within their scope of responsibility.
• Review courses to ensure delivery of high quality courses and identify training opportunities. Review includes technical correctness; interactivity appropriate to the content and difficulty level; editorial quality; and adherence to course standards.
• Manage performance standards through informal and formal performance appraisals.
• Recommend operational improvements to improve efficiency, ensure delivery of high-quality courses, and simplify processes.
• Contribute to course development standards that guide Technical Content Engineers in building high quality courses while providing room for creativity.
• Become an expert on platform capabilities to effectively guide TCEs in fully utilizing platform features in courses.
• Regularly monitor technical developments to contribute to course strategy and ensure that
• Educative courses are responsive to learner needs.
• Assist with other projects, as requested.
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.